Recommended Settings For Blogger Blog
So guys, Today I'm going to tell you that how you can make your blog a long-standing one in search engines and world ranking through some recommended settings for Blogger Blog. We all know that making a blog is now a simple and easy thing but the most important fact is that how we can make a successful blog which can stand among big websites throughout.
Below I will tell some methods through which you can SEO your blog . Your Attention as well as interest is highly needed.
How To Submit Your Blog To Google?
Submitting blog details to google is one of the most important and initial step after making a blog. Google submission plays a very vital role in the ranking and search preference of blog. Without submission of blog to google search engine, your bog will never come up in google search whenever a person will search for your blog or the post related to you blog because you haven't informed to google yet about your new blog. So take it as a moral duty to submit your blog to google search.
Steps To Submit Blog :
- Go To Google Webmaster's and Submit your blog link.
- After that you will see a notification indicating that google will shortly email you for further steps.
- Once you got google's email with further details, now you will have several options to do with your blog but the most important step which is still remaining is to Submit Your Blog Sitemap to google search. You can ignore google's email and can move to your Google Webmaster Account.
- Go to Sitemap Generator and Create a sitemap by putting your blog url. Once your sitemap is generated successfully, copy the link of your sitemap file because in google search you will need to put your sitemap url only and it will automatically read-out the generated sitemap.
- Once you got your Sitemap Url , now move to your search console and click on Button at the right.
- Now its time to verify the ownership of your website before submitting sitemap. google will verify your website ownership so that google can confirm that you are the owner of that website.
- If you are registered with Godaddy then the first option is the best way to verify ownership. Just Select that Method and Click on Verify Button below.